JOIN OUR TEAM!
Roth Sheppard Architects (RSA) is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our practice.
Serving as a leader and mentor, the Senior Project Manager must inspire, develop and refine the existing skills of studio personnel from the conceptual design phase through project completion, providing technical and design input, and monitoring progress throughout the development of each project.
The main responsibility of the Senior Project Manager is to make certain that the technical and design excellence of each project is properly delineated in the form of design and construction documents; and to work to realize this level of technical and design excellence in its built form with minimal supervision. This will include ongoing technical, detail and constructability review of all projects.
- 10 years minimum experience
- Must communicate effectively
- Expert technical, detail and constructability skills
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized, and work well with a variety of staff
- Demonstrate experience working on all phases of a project
- Attain the firm’s goals relative to design, technical and management excellence
- Required to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently as well as interact with the team
- Ability to efficiently operate Revit
This is a full-time, salaried position with a comprehensive benefits package.
Please submit a cover letter and concise portfolio to: email@example.com
RSA is committed to building a culturally diverse staff and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.
RSA is dedicated to equal employment opportunities. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, or disability. It is our policy to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment, or bias based upon these grounds.